UBB Store

IBM 01LL320 DS8880 PCI Expres CA01LL325, ECM091 I/O Storage System Expansion
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
IBM 01LL320 DS8880 PCI Expres CA01LL325, ECM091 I/O Storage System Expansion
Price: US $199.99

This listing is for an IBM 01LL320 DS8880 PCIe/PCN I/O Card, an enterprise-grade expansion module designed for IBM DS8880 storage systems. This card plays a critical role in providing high-speed internal connectivity and communication between storage system components within the DS8880 architecture.

Built for mission-critical storage environments, the PCIe/PCN I/O card helps maintain system performance, scalability, and reliability in enterprise data centers. It is commonly used for system maintenance, repairs, and replacement of existing DS8880 storage infrastructure components.

Specifications:

  • Brand: IBM
  • Part Number: 01LL320
  • Type: PCIe / PCN I/O Card
  • Platform: IBM DS8880 Storage System
  • Interface: PCI Express (PCIe)
  • Application: Enterprise Storage Infrastructure
  • Function: High-speed I/O and system connectivity
  • Form Factor: Internal Storage System Expansion Card
  • Environment: Data Center and Enterprise Storage Arrays
  • Condition: Used / Pulled from working environment (adjust if needed)

Features:

  • Genuine IBM DS8880 storage system component
  • Provides high-speed PCIe connectivity within the storage platform
  • Supports efficient communication between storage system modules
  • Designed for enterprise-class performance and reliability
  • Ideal for replacement, maintenance, or repair projects
  • Built for continuous 24/7 operation in data center environments
  • Enterprise-grade construction for long-term durability
  • Helps maintain storage system performance and operational stability
  • Trusted IBM engineering for mission-critical storage applications


Buy Now