UBB Store

IBM 41T9177 PCI Express 3.0 I/O Expansion Drawer AC Power Conduit 41T9177
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
IBM 41T9177 PCI Express 3.0 I/O Expansion Drawer AC Power Conduit 41T9177
Price: US $99.99

The IBM 41T9177 PCI Express 3.0 I/O Expansion Drawer AC Power Conduit is a power distribution assembly used in IBM EMX0 PCIe Gen3 I/O Expansion Drawer systems. Its main function is to deliver and route AC power from the rack power source to the redundant power supplies inside the expansion drawer, ensuring stable and continuous operation of the entire I/O expansion unit.

This part is not a computing or adapter component—it is a supporting power conduit kit that connects external AC power cables to the drawer’s internal power supply system. It is essential for maintaining proper power delivery in high-density PCIe expansion environments used in IBM Power Systems.

The conduit is specifically designed for enterprise setups where external PCIe expansion drawers are attached to servers to increase I/O capacity for storage, networking, and accelerator cards.

Specifications:

  • Brand: IBM
  • Part Number: 41T9177
  • Type: AC Power Conduit / Power Cable Assembly
  • System: IBM EMX0 PCIe Gen3 I/O Expansion Drawer
  • Function: Routes AC power to drawer power supplies
  • Application: Enterprise PCIe expansion infrastructure
  • Input/Output: AC power connection (system-specific connectors)
  • Compatibility: IBM Power Systems using EMX0 expansion drawers

Features:

  • Provides stable AC power delivery to PCIe expansion drawer
  • Ensures proper connection between rack power and internal PSUs
  • Designed specifically for IBM EMX0 I/O expansion systems
  • Supports redundant power configurations for high availability
  • Built for continuous 24/7 data center operation
  • Critical infrastructure component for external PCIe expansion setups


Buy Now