UBB Store

IBM 98Y9234 I/O CARD For U1500 Enterprise P-Series DS8880 System Connectivity
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
IBM 98Y9234 I/O CARD For U1500 Enterprise P-Series DS8880 System Connectivity
Price: US $199.99

The IBM 98Y9234 I/O Card for U1500 P-Series DS8880 is an enterprise storage hardware component designed for compatible IBM P-Series and DS8880 storage environments. This I/O card is intended for system connectivity and internal storage infrastructure applications, making it suitable for replacement, maintenance, repair, and refurbishment projects.

A useful option for enterprise IT hardware technicians, data center maintenance, and IBM storage system spare-parts inventory. Please verify the FRU/part number, system configuration, connector layout, firmware requirements, and compatibility with your specific DS8880 or U1500 system before purchasing.

Specifics
  • Brand: IBM
  • Part Number: 98Y9234
  • Product Type: I/O Card
  • Application: IBM DS8880 / P-Series
  • System Reference: U1500
  • Category: Enterprise Storage Hardware
  • Function: I/O and System Connectivity
  • Condition: Used
Features
  • Designed for compatible IBM DS8880 and P-Series environments
  • Suitable for enterprise storage system maintenance
  • Useful as a replacement or spare component
  • Ideal for repairs, refurbishment, and hardware upgrades
  • Supports storage infrastructure servicing and parts inventory
  • Verify exact compatibility and configuration before ordering


Buy Now