When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
IBM Power Switch Board Grade A 80Y6744
Price: US $19.99
This IBM Power Switch Board Grade A 80Y6744 is an essential component for any enterprise networking or server setup. It is a high-quality product that is manufactured in China and is designed to provide reliable and efficient performance. With its brand name IBM, this power switch board is a trusted choice for businesses and organizations that require top-of-the-line server components. It is made to fit seamlessly into other enterprise-level server components, making it a versatile and valuable addition to any tech setup. Please pay attention to the pictures to make sure this is the item(s) you are needing/wanting! The Picture is only to show the conditionof items I have. They do not represent how many there are. The title say exactlywhat you will get. Sometimes items can vary!; Pictures are important! Also it is it is better to open a case if you have problems with any orders we receive 50 to a hundred emails a day and your could be overlooked. Also this is the best way for both of us to protect ourselves. So please open a case because I can miss your emails. Thank you Things I have, have been purchased at sales. You receive it exactlyas I show in picture. I try to be upfront with you the best that I can.Feel free to ask any questions.We offer FREE RETURNS if there are any problems!