UBB Store

IBM ThinkPad i-Series 2811, With Power Cord & Padded Case, Parts Only
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
IBM ThinkPad i-Series 2811, With Power Cord & Padded Case, Parts Only
Price: US $50.00

This is in great condition.


I just charged it, and all I see is two green lights.


It's not coming on.


I tried everything, so i'm selling it for parts only.


Will come with the case next to it.


It's a beautiful padded case.


Hopefully somebody will know how to fix this beautiful unit.


I honestly know nothing about this as it was past on to me.


Shipping is for the Continental USA only all others,


Please use the global Shipping program


Non smoking no pet environment



Buy Now