UBB Store

Improved Nano Coated Bimetal Heat Break for CR10, Ender 3/5, Neptune 3/4 (READ)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Improved Nano Coated Bimetal Heat Break for CR10, Ender 3/5, Neptune 3/4 (READ)
Price: US $10.00
I accidentally ordered this to find that it doesn't fit my 3D printer (Anycubic Kobra Plus). I could not return it because, as you can see in the pictures, there are some tool marks where I threaded it down with pliers. This heat break is completely usable and is not clogged or damaged in any way besides those surface scratched. Message me if you have any questions!
  • This Heatbreak is improved with special Nano Coating called DLC, DLC Nano Coating not only has excellent wear resistance, but also has a very low friction coefficient and excellent corrosion resistance, with a generally smooth surface,better for filament feeding


Buy Now