Innovative Office Products 8171-6-104 6" LCD Extender Tube for 700 Series P For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Innovative Office Products 8171-6-104 6" LCD Extender Tube for 700 Series P
Price: US $40.00
Innovative Office Products 8171-6-104 6" LCD Extender Tube for 700 Series P. Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS Ground Advantage.
FYI Regarding response - I’ve take pride in maintaining 100% positive response over my many years on . I would still have 100% positive response other than one international buyer that left my only negative response for delayed shipping in early July. The buyer being from Australia, I don’t think they considered that the United States celebrates the 4th of July as a holiday that contributed to the shipping time.
Overall I’ve had one negative response out of 1,452 transactions. I’m not sure how that translates to 96.8%.