UBB Store

Instant Immersion German Pro (PC, 2002)  6 Discs Language
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Instant Immersion German Pro (PC, 2002) 6 Discs Language
Price: US $16.99
6 Discs (Plus the Installation disc). Very good condition. Discs only, no cases or manuals.

See photos for details.

Thanks for looking and feel freeto contact me with questions!

My goal is to have your item shipped within 24-48 hours ofreceipt of payment. selling is nota full time job for me. I will do mybest to get your purchases to you as soon as economically possible.

Packaging: Depending on the size and weight of theitems(s), a box, shipping bag or envelope (Padded or Unpadded) may be used. I recycle/reuse boxes when possible, AmazonPrime boxes in particular.

Delivery: In an effort to make shipping the mosteconomical, Ground & First Class shipping (with tracking) will be used inmost cases. Expedited shipping will beused if it makes sense from a cost standpoint.I typically ship via USPS, but will use FedEx & UPS from time totime. I will also use USPS Media Mailwhen possible. Flat Rate Priority USPSis common as well, when it makes sense from a cost standpoint. Your locationand the size/weight of the item are also factors when determining whichshipping carrier will be used.

Condition: The condition of the item(s) will beindicated in the description and photos. All items are coming from a clean andsmoke free environment, unless otherwise indicated.

I do not consider myself an expert with any of the items for sale. I will do my best to describe the item andprovide as much detail as possible.Please do your own research before purchasing and feel free to askquestions before your purchase.

The majority of the items I sell on were originallypurchased by my household for personal use, acquired from family members andfriends, gifts were have received that were never opened, “Hand Me Downs” forthe kids, etc. I am not a professional“Reseller”. My intentions with sellingitems on are to “Upcycle”, recuperate some of the money originally spenton the items, help family members, friends, and my household efficiently“de-clutter”, and give buyers the opportunity to buy items that have sufficientlife left in them at a fraction of the original price.

Please feel free to message me with questions.

**PayPal Only**As is- No Returns**




Buy Now