UBB Store

Intel Core i7-11700K 3.6GHz 8-Core 16 Thread LGA 1200 11th Gen Desktop CPU SRKNL
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Intel Core i7-11700K 3.6GHz 8-Core 16 Thread LGA 1200 11th Gen Desktop CPU SRKNL
Price: US $199.99
The Intel Core i7-11700K is a high-performance desktop CPU with 8 cores and 16 threads, ideal for demanding computing tasks such as gaming, multimedia editing, and multitasking. With a clock speed of 3.6 GHz and a generous 16 MB of L3 cache, this 11th generation processor from Intel offers fast and efficient processing power. Featuring the LGA 1200 socket type and a bus speed of 100 MHz, the Core i7-11700K is a reliable choice for users looking for a powerful and versatile CPU for their desktop setup.

I ship NEXT or same day depending on the time! All parts areshipped with care to ensure reliable performance. I take pride in accuratelistings, fast handling, and consistent customer satisfaction as a Top Rated Seller. Please note: ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Thank you for your understandingand for supporting a trusted seller. I appreciate all my international clientsas well.

DO NOT PM ME OFFERS, PRICE IS FIRM.

I DOCUMENT ALL SERIAL NUMBERS ETC DURING TESTING; DON’TTRY ANY FUNNY BUSINESS I AM NOT THE ONE TO PLAY WITH I PROMISE YOU THAT.




Buy Now