UBB Store

Intel Core i9-14900K 24-Core 6.0GHz LGA1700 CPU New Sealed Retail Box
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Intel Core i9-14900K 24-Core 6.0GHz LGA1700 CPU New Sealed Retail Box
Price: US $419.99
The Intel Core i9-14900K is a powerful 24-core CPU with a clock speed of 6.0 GHz, making it ideal for high-performance computing tasks. With a generous L3 cache of 36 MB, this processor offers fast and efficient multitasking capabilities. This new, sealed retail box CPU is based on the latest Intel 14th Gen architecture and boasts a 3-year manufacturer warranty for added peace of mind. Perfect for demanding applications, this Core i9 processor is a top choice for gaming, content creation, and professional workloads.

I ship NEXT or same day depending on the time! All parts areshipped with care to ensure reliable performance. I take pride in accuratelistings, fast handling, and consistent customer satisfaction as a Top Rated Seller. Please note: ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Thank you for your understandingand for supporting a trusted seller. I appreciate all my international clientsas well.

DO NOT PM ME OFFERS, PRICE IS FIRM.

I DOCUMENT ALL SERIAL NUMBERS ETC; DON’T TRY ANY FUNNYBUSINESS I AM NOT THE ONE TO PLAY WITH I PROMISE YOU THAT.




Buy Now