UBB Store

Intel DH67GD Mother Board Bundle w/CPU (not i7), Fan, 16GB Kingston, IO Shield
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Intel DH67GD Mother Board Bundle w/CPU (not i7), Fan, 16GB Kingston, IO Shield
Price: US $48.00
This was from my lightly used JNCS.com personal system in a smoke free air conditioned home. It was not a business machine. It was originally built by JNCS.com. Only powered on when using the system. It was basically the machine we used solely for uploading personal phonics from our micro four thirds camera. Was working when removed from service. I du not recall the processor but I know I typically order the i3 or i5 and never the i7. So take the unknown processor into consideration. Includes input output cover plate.

Buy Now