Please read carefully and make sure this works for you before purchasing this item.
Up for sale today, I have a Brand-New Cool and Collectible Iomega Skin Hard Drive Ego Skin Knock Out #35104 in Silver and Gray color. This item comes from a clean, dry, smoke-free environment.
Please note that I am selling this item AS-IS withNo Returns or Refunds. There isNo Warranty, written or implied with this sale.I am not responsible for any manufacturing defects which may have been caused by manufacturer during production of this item.For your protection, I strongly recommend that you buy the " Protection Plan" during your purchase of this item (if available).
Flat shipping rate of $8.99 will be added to the total. Sale is open only to the residents of the Continental USA (No shipping outside the USA borders at this time). Photos will be taken prior to shipping to document the sale, to protect you and me.
For more product details, look at photos and research online with information provided below:Iomega CorporationSkin Industries Hard Drive Collection (Rare and Collectible)500 GBEgo Skin Knock OutSilver and Gray colorUPC# 742.709.351.044Model# 351042010
Features:*Compact drive easily fits in a pocket, laptop bag or backpack*Express your style with unique portable storage for all your digital media*Rugged*Style: Knock Out*Dimensions: 4.88" x 3.35" x .69"
System Requirements:*PC-Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit)*Mac-Mac OS x 10.4 - 10.6
Contents in Box:*Portable Hard Drive*Cable: USB 2.0/power*Quick Start Guide
Please ask any questions before committing to your purchase.
Sold AS-IS. No returns on this item.
Thanks for stopping by my store!
