UBB Store

JONSBO D32 PRO White Tower Gaming PC AMD Ryzen Radeon GPU Liquid Cooling RGB
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
JONSBO D32 PRO White Tower Gaming PC AMD Ryzen Radeon GPU Liquid Cooling RGB
Price: US $1300.00
Case Jonsbo D32
CPU Ryzen 5 9600X
GPU AMD RX 9060 XT
RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR5 32 GB
Storage M.2 Drive 1TB
Motherboard MSI Pro B850M-A WiFi PZ
Power supply Corsair RM750e
AIO cooler master 240MM replaced with Asia horse infinity fans
Bottom fans infinity Asia horse
Rear fan Asia horse infinity
PC Has Bazzite so it boots up like a steam deck. I can remove it and put windows if you're looking to purchase.
I just built the PC about 2 months ago.
Honestly just don't need it anymore I have another gaming PC I only built this because I thought I would need it but I don't. This PC can run AAA title games just fine in high to ultra

Buy Now