UBB Store

Jabra EVOLVE2 85 LINK380C Stereo Headphones Superior Sound w Box BLACK
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Jabra EVOLVE2 85 LINK380C Stereo Headphones Superior Sound w Box BLACK
Price: US $259.99

TESTED WORKS GREAT!

LIKE NEW STILL HAS PLASTIC

BOX HAS A LITTLE DAMAGE ON THE BOTTOM


The Jabra EVOLVE2 85 LINK380C Stereo Headphones in black offer superior sound quality with active noise cancellation for an immersive listening experience. These over-the-ear headphones feature a comfortable headband design with a boom microphone for clear communication. With Bluetooth connectivity and a USB-C port, they provide wireless convenience and versatility. The dynamic drivers deliver crisp audio up to 20000 Hz, making them ideal for music, gaming, and calls. Perfect for those seeking high-performance audio in a sleek and modern package, these headphones are a top choice for the modern user. If I make a mistake and your item isn't as described like it should be please contact me before leaving response so I can fix any issues please my store and my buyers are VERY IMPORTANT TO ME CHECK OUT MY STORE I ACCEPT OFFERS ON EVERYTHING 😀PLEASE IF I MAKE A MISTAKE AND YOUR ITEM IS NOT CORRECT OR AS DESCRIBED CONTACT ME BEFORE LEAVING response MY BUYERS ARE VERY IMPORTANT AND 100% HONESTY AND CONFIDENCE IN BUYING IS MY GOAL! I WILL MAKE IT RIGHT!



Buy Now