UBB Store

Jansport Laptop Messenger Shoulder crossbody Bag Black/Orange School Student Bag
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Jansport Laptop Messenger Shoulder crossbody Bag Black/Orange School Student Bag
Price: US $28.49

Great, used shape. Bag size is roughly 11 x 16 x 4. Extremely light use. Please refer to the detailed photos for a closer look at the item’s condition.

Questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out before purchasing—I’m always happy to help.


I take pride in fast, professional shipping. Most orders go out within one business day.

Why choose Yes_Stalgia? With over 5,500 successful transactions and 2,900+ positive reviews, I’m committed to making every order smooth, secure, and reliable.


Buy with confidence—your satisfaction is always my priority.



Buy Now