Your International IT Source Since 1993 | Juniper SIB-I-T1600-S Manufacturer:Juniper MPN:SIB-I-T1600-S HECI:IPUCAMCCTB Alternate PN's: List Price:$50,000.00 Warranty:One Year Description
These units are in fantastic condition. If you elect to "buy it now"
1x Juniper SIB-I-T1600-S - Switch Interface Board (SIB) Module 100GHECI: IPUCAMCCTBMSRP: $50,000.00The packet forwarding and switching complex of a T1600 supports 100 Gbps per slot. Current interface configurations
include up to 8 100GbE ports, 16 OC-768c/STM-256 ports, 64 OC-192/STM-64 ports, or 80/160 10GbE (line rate/oversubscribed). The T1600 also supports lower speed interfaces, providing added flexibility to combine high-speed core routing with dedicated access aggregation in a single platform. click here Console Log
Payment Instructions
Payment Terms
Shipping Terms
We ship internationally, please contact me before sale end for an accurate rate quote
About Northwest Remarketing
Northwest Remarketing is a leading, internationally known reseller of I.T. and surplus telecommunications equipment. For over 20 years now, Northwest Remarketing has provided quality, New and Used Networking, Telecom, Server, and Test equipment at substantial savings to our customers. Selling Networking equipment is our speciality! Copyright 1993-2015 by Northwest Remarketing, All Rights Reserved
