KAMRUI Hyper H2 Gaming PC,Intel I 9 11 Gen.,2 Keyboards, Case, Mouse, Mouse Pad For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
KAMRUI Hyper H2 Gaming PC,Intel I 9 11 Gen.,2 Keyboards, Case, Mouse, Mouse Pad
Price: US $475.00
I bought this for a friend to ship to Venezuela but I ordered the wrong one (Processor).it has a carrying case , and 2 keyboards,mouse , mouse pad. I bought this from Amazon and it cost me over $600 dollars not including all the paperwork extras.
I took it out and wanted to see how it performed. I watched YouTube videos and then renewed it and put it back in the box. I took photos of the unit . I noticed a little nick. Barely visible ,but just wanted to let you know