KEYBOARD DELL MODEL KB1421 USB BLACK TESTED IN GOOD CONDITION For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
KEYBOARD DELL MODEL KB1421 USB BLACK TESTED IN GOOD CONDITION
Price: US $10.00
This board is in good working condition. It has been used. Some of the letters are slightly faded from use. I did test it. I blew it with a duster as well. I use one of these. I have actually two or three extra back up ones too. So I do need to sell these cause I just don’t have a use for Tomb. This listing is just for this particular keyboard. The one you see in the pictures. The two tabs in the back elevated are working perfectly as well. I know that often times these are cracked or missing. That is not the case for this keyboard.Location Brookfield, CTMarshall Account