The KODAK USB-C Hub (9-IN-1&PD) Docking Station T345 is a versatile reader-USB hub that offers multiple specifications for connectivity and data transfer. It features a Type-C input connector and supports various memory card formats such as MicroSD, SD, and Memory Stick xC. With multiple output ports including USB-C Data, USB 3.0, 4K HDMI, and USB-C PD Charging, this hub is compatible with various systems like Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and iPad. It also supports mobile phone charging via Type-C, making it a convenient and all-in-one solution for expanding the connectivity options of your devices.
KODAK, USB-C Hub (9-IN-1&PD) Docking Station T345, Multiple Specifications Available, with Dual HDTV And VGA High-definition Interfaces to Meet The Connection Of Multiple Devices, Can Achieve Different Display Of Three Screens, with USB-Type C 3.0
Florencio Aguilarinon Feb 1, 2026My reviewEm***reinon Dec 12, 2025From what I can see, my first impression is that this is a product of very high quality. I want to be able to test it thoroughly. It meets my expectations, although I expected it to be a bit longer and have more USB ports. Other than that, 10/10!na***koinon Dec 4, 2025works great. connected to laptop to reinstall OS and everything worked great, no disconnections or problems with me changing the position of the wire👍hi***55inon Dec 22, 2025I did tested this item, so its work very good. I am happy recommend everybody, its cheap.
