UBB Store

Kensington Masterlock NOTEBOOK SECURITY CABLE w/ KEYS Brand New Model #64032-A
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Kensington Masterlock NOTEBOOK SECURITY CABLE w/ KEYS Brand New Model #64032-A
Price: US $12.95

Click Here to Visit My storeLifetime Warranted (Don’t forget to register your unique key code online at website on packaging!) Masterlock and Kensington Notebook Security Cable with 2 keys provided, BRAND NEW & never removed from original packaging! Unique key code is on back of keys, so cannot see it till unpackaged. From package: “uses the unique Kensington Security slot built into almost every notebook manufactured.”****MODEL #64032-A See photos please, as they are of the exact Security Cable that you will receive. Have taken close-ups of all information and instructions - please use ’s Photo enlarger to see even closer. *Photo also taken of a close up of the actual connector that plugs into your computer.
*Also provided is a telephone # to call to receive a FREE SECURITY SLOT ADAPTER KIT should you need one, which includes an adapter kit plus adhesive.

Swarovski Crystal and all other items have been kept in a smoke free home.


Please feel free to message me with any questions.



I am fortunate to have over 200 (beautiful & MINT) Swarovski Crystal pieces not yet listed! Tobe notified when I have new listings, please "follow" me and

turnthe notification icon "ON."


Shipping:


I use USPS and ship most items the same business day. Late afternoon orders are shipped the very next business day. I am happy to combine shipping - pleaseuse the "add to cart" featureso I can send you a combined shipping invoice beforeyou pay. If I am not available when you need to check out, please feel free to pay, as I will refund any combined shipping charges you overpaid to your PayPal account.



*I am the Verified Rights Owner (VERO) of my photos and my descriptions. Their use, in whole or in part, without my permission is prohibited and against rules, and will result in a VERO form submission to 's VERO Team.



Buy Now