Description
Only keycap !! No BOX !!Polar65 Yuki Aim Katana keycapRemoved from a keyboard purchased at FumoffuGenuine English keycap.Includes 5 character keycaps
Shipping
Our warehouse staff will ship it within 10 working days.Your parcel will be delivered by FedEx/Japan Post with tracking number from Japan.It usually takes from several days to 1 week.
About Us
Thank you for visiting my page!I'm Hiroshi, Japanese seller.I'm mainly handling Japanese goods.I always ship as quickly as possible with FedEx and promise to be an honest seller.If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
International Buyers - Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers responsibility.
- Please check with your countrys customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
