UBB Store

Kid Pix Studio Deluxe Broderbund Windows Macintosh CD-ROM 1998 Vintage
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Kid Pix Studio Deluxe Broderbund Windows Macintosh CD-ROM 1998 Vintage
Price: US $18.00

Vintage Broderbund Kid Pix Studio Deluxe CD-ROM for Windows and Macintosh.


Classic children's creativity and educational software featuring:

• Paint and draw

• Arts and crafts

• School presentations

• Video clip creation

• Animated pictures and stories

• Puppet activities


Copyright 1994-1998 Broderbund Software, Inc.


The disc was already in very nice condition but had a couple of light surface marks. It has been professionally refurbished using an Eco Pro 2 disc resurfacing machine and is now in excellent, near-new cosmetic condition.


Includes the original CD-ROM, jewel case, and rear artwork shown in the photos. Please review all photos for the exact contents and condition.


Compatibility with modern computers and operating systems is not guaranteed due to the age of the software.


I am a longtime collector of vinyl, movies, books, and anything else that catches my eye. I always package and ship items with great care, and I do my best not to send out anything that I would not be happy to receive myself.



Buy Now