UBB Store

Kogi 14 inch VGA Server PC or Multi Monitor NOS Vintage 2001 New & Sealed
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Kogi 14 inch VGA Server PC or Multi Monitor NOS Vintage 2001 New & Sealed
Price: US $140.00
Kogi 14 inch VGA Server PC or Multi Monitor NOS Vintage 2001
New & Sealed!
One of the highest quality monitors made. You will not find a NEW compact vintage monitor this nice anywhere. These have been well stored for over two decades. I am the original owner. Bought them for some Lindows machine but ended up using monitors I had, so I never opened these. They would work beautifully for a multi monitor setup. Box exteriors are still in great shape with minor wear and small tears as pictured.
Shipping $20


Buy Now