Koorui MB21V13F9 21.5 inch Monitor. This Is A Great Monitor For The Price. For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Koorui MB21V13F9 21.5 inch Monitor. This Is A Great Monitor For The Price.
Price: US $38.50
This has been a great monitor for gaming and for basic use. It works great especially since it can tilt up to get a better view. It will ship in the retail box with the packing foam and the nice bag it comes in. It does come with an HDMI cable if needed and it comes with the power adapter, which I don't have a picture of right now. I will add a picture of that as soon as I can reach it behind my desk. I know anyone else that buys this will be happy.
The Koorui MB21V13 21.5 inch monitor is a sleek and versatile display with a 75 Hz refresh rate and 5 ms response time, perfect for smooth and vibrant visuals. With both VGA D-Sub and HDMI standard inputs, it offers flexibility for various devices. The monitor features a black color with a 16:9 aspect ratio, ideal for a widescreen viewing experience. Additionally, it is tiltable, wall-mountable, and has anti-glare capabilities, making it both functional and comfortable for long hours of use.