UBB Store

Kroser Rolling Laptop Bag Wheeled Briefcase Fits up to 17.3 Laptop Black
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Kroser Rolling Laptop Bag Wheeled Briefcase Fits up to 17.3 Laptop Black
Price: US $64.99
Kroser Rolling Laptop Bag Wheeled Briefcase Bag. Handle pulls out. Several Zippered Pockets. RFID Slots. Excellent condition. Used Once. 22 inches Wide 14 inches tall, 8 inches deep
Items are stored in a Smoke and Pet Free Unit. I get all my merchandise from many differentsources,and I do not know if they came from a pet free or smoke free home. I wash or steam everything that can be. If you are allergic or sensitive to certain smells, please take thisintoconsideration. Thank you

Buy Now