LD 5PK 220XL T220XL Ink Cartridge For Epson WorkForce WF-2750 WF-2760 WF-2630 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The LD 5PK 220XL T220XL Ink Cartridge is a high-yield ink cartridge designed for Epson WorkForce printers such as WF-2750, WF-2760, and WF-2630. Manufactured by LD Products, this multicolored ink cartridge is compatible with various Epson printer models like XP-320, XP-420, and XP-424. With a print technology of inkjet, this cartridge offers reliable and quality printing results. Made in China, this product is safe for use as it carries a low significant risk level according to the California Prop 65 Warning.
*** I am also including a bonus blue and black pack that are open but I do not know of they have been used. They are free with this order and I do not guarantee their usable state***