The LENOVO ADLX65NDC2A 20V 3.25A Genuine Original AC Power Adapter Charger is a black unit designed for Lenovo laptops. It is a genuine original product from Lenovo and is compatible with the ADLX65NDC2A model. The adapter has a voltage of 20V and an output current of 3.25 A, making it suitable for charging and powering your Lenovo laptop efficiently. Designed for use in China, this AC/DC adapter is a reliable and high-quality accessory for your Lenovo device.
Bin 14
MAKE AN OFFER
If you make a reasonable offer, I will most likely be willing to negotiate.
Item is being sold as-is, where-is, with no returns.
No warranties or guarantees are expressed or implied. Sale is made without recourse.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask before offerding. If you would like additional photos or information, I’m happy to help if I can—just ask.
The item shown in the photos is exactly what you will receive. That, I can guarantee. You are offerding on the item in the photographs. I do use AI to assist with descriptions and related content, and while I do my best to proofread everything, there may be occasional errors or inaccuracies in specific details.
By placing a offer or making an offer, you agree to all listed terms and fees. This includes shipping costs, my handling time, and the packaging of your item. All items will be securely packaged and shipped with a tracking number. No refunds will be issued for any and all reasons.
