LENTION USB-A PD HDMI Model: C35 H Stable Driver Adapter Rose Gold For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
LENTION USB-A PD HDMI Model: C35 H Stable Driver Adapter Rose Gold
Price: US $9.95
Free Shipping on orders over $30 in one transactionprice must be between $1-9.99LENTION USB-A PD HDMI Model: C35 H Stable Driver Adapter Rose Gold.Item is in very good condition.See pictures and ask any questions before purchasing or offerding, I get my items from many sources such as sales, purchased from individual US Soldiers, storage liens, garage/yard sales etc. I cannot guarantee a smoke or pet free environment. See my other items for a wide variety of gifts, Militaria, collectables, diecast, plastic models, clothing, shoes and more. I do not give partial refunds, items will need to be returned in the condition they were shipped in for refund. sprm bkshelf tote