LOT 6x Vivitek DU9000 12000-Lumen WUXGA 3D Large Venue DLP Projectors READ For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
LOT 6x Vivitek DU9000 12000-Lumen WUXGA 3D Large Venue DLP Projectors READ
Price: US $2000.00
LOT 6x Vivitek DU9000 12000-Lumen WUXGA 3D Large Venue DLP Projectors READ Read Full Description, 2-3 Working 1-2 bad, 1 Unknown. These were pulled from a church install and have sat on the shelf for a few years. I had the intention of fixing/working on them and now I just want to get rid of them. I have a few remotes and one short throw lens. Also several power cables included but not one for each. Selling all 6 in a bundle, shipped freight to commercial address only! I know 1 is toast, and 1 just needs new lamps. The other 4 not sure should at least have 2-3 working in the bundle.