UBB Store

LOT NEW DisplayPort DP Male to DVI  Female Adapter Cable Converter for Laptop PC
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
LOT NEW DisplayPort DP Male to DVI Female Adapter Cable Converter for Laptop PC
Price: US $3.24
  • Device Type: Display Port to DVI-I Converter

  • Interface Type: Display Port male to DVI-I (24+5) female

  • Color: BLACK.

  • Length: Approx. 25cm

Feature:

  • Display Port to DVI-I converter

  • Display Port male to DVI-I (24+5) female

  • Support convertion from Display Port signal to DVI-I signal

  • Support Display Port 20 pin

  • Display Port V1.1 compliant

  • Enable high quality optional digital audio transmissions

  • Embedded clock architecture to reduce EMI susceptibility

  • Support greater than QXGA (2048 x 1536) resolution at 24-bit color depths

  • Support existing VESA and Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) standards

  • Support hot plug and un-plug detection as well as link-status-failure detection

  • Support reduced bandwidth transmission via direct drive over a 15 meters cable

  • Support 8-bit, 10-bit Deep Color.

  • Support video Bandwidth up to 10.8Gpbs.

  • Support the 1Mbps' offerirectional auxiliary channel.

  • Support the one lane, one direction, four-line connection

Package included:

  • 1 x Display Port to DVI-I Converter



Buy Now