UBB Store

Lenovo 54Y9907 Front USB Audio Panel I/O Module – ThinkCentre M70e M71e M81 M91
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lenovo 54Y9907 Front USB Audio Panel I/O Module – ThinkCentre M70e M71e M81 M91
Price: US $16.99

This is a genuine Lenovo 54Y9907 Front I/O Module, pulled from a working ThinkCentre SFF system. It includes the front USB ports, audio jacks, and the factory harness for motherboard connection. Ideal for repairing systems with damaged or non‑functional front ports.

Features
  • 2× USB 2.0 front ports

  • 3.5mm headphone jack

  • 3.5mm microphone jack

  • Factory Lenovo front‑panel cable

  • SFF mounting bracket used condition

  • Fully tested and working

  • No broken tabs or damaged ports

  • Minor cosmetic wear from normal use



Buy Now