*READ THE sale TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE offerDING!*
IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 10 response, CONTACT ME FIRST OR DO NOT offer OR BUY. WARNING TO FAKE BUYERS WHO ARE INTERNATIONAL POSING AS US CITIZENSOR USING RE-SHIPPERS AND FREIGHT FORWARDING SERVICES: DO NOT offer ON MY ITEMS. I WILL CANCEL YOUR PURCHASE WITHOUT NOTICE OR WARNING, REPORT YOU AND BAN YOU. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
Up for sale is a used but 100% working Lenovo ThinkCenter M910z M900z AIO Huntkey HKF1501-3B 150W Power Supply. Pulled from a working but retired PC. Dust blasted and cleaned.
I've been an member since 2000 and have perfect response. offer with absolute confidence. If you want positive response, leave positive response for me.
sale TERMS - READ CAREFULLY! - buyers with response of 10 or less should contact me first before offerding. If you don't, your offer WILL BE CANCELED and you will be BLOCKED.
Winner to contact me within 1 day (24 hours) of the sale's conclusion. Transactions must be complete in 3 days (72 hours) of the sale's conclusion. No exceptions!
I use the cheapest USPS shipping possible and not UPS or FedEX. I ship in protective cardboard, paper or bubble mailers only and this is part of the shipping and handling charge. All shipping charges shown are for the lower 48 United States. sales that conclude with a value of $50 or more require domestic (US) delivery confirmation and this cost will be added to the shipping charge when I send the invoice to you. Do not pay for the sale if the value of the item has exceeded $50. Shipping will be calculated after the sale ends and is based on location. I try to ship 24-48 hours after a payment has cleared or been received (Excludes: Sundays, Holidays and hours / days the Post Office is closed). If I can't ship within 24-48 hours, I will do my best to notify you by e-mail.
UPS or FedEX tracking is your option if you'd like it but will cost you more and is not part of the sale's listed shipping price. Contact me after the sale concludes for alternate shipping services and the additional charges that do come with them. I retain receipts as proof of mailing. I DO NOT SHIP TO APO, FPO, or to General Delivery addresses! Once I ship an item, the length of time it takes to arrive depends wholly on the shipping service. I take no responsibility for delays caused by the shipping service. Do not offer if you do not plan to use this item. Contact me with all questions before offerding. Good luck!
