UBB Store

Lenovo Thinkpad W520 Workstation Intel I7-2720QM CPU @ 2.20GHz 8Gb DDR3 RAM
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lenovo Thinkpad W520 Workstation Intel I7-2720QM CPU @ 2.20GHz 8Gb DDR3 RAM
Price: US $199.99
Lenovo Thinkpad W520 Workstation Intel I7-2720QM CPU @ 2.20GHz 8Gb DDR3 RAM
WORKING TESTED CLEANED No HDD
This is a good working and is great physical condition Lenovo Thinkpad Workstation Laptop.Everything appears to be working and the battery holds a charge (did not test for hold long thecharge lasts). The CD-ROM is working and the head was cleaned. The laptop does not hada hard drive. The buyer will be able to purchase one that works for them and install the OSthat is suitable for their needs. All keys on the keyboard work along with the touchpad.
The Lenovo ThinkPad W520 is a 15.6-inch professional mobile workstation released in 2011, built for heavy tasks like engineering, 3D rendering, and CAD work. [1, 2, 3]Key Specifications
  • Processor: Intel Core i7 quad-core (up to Core i7 Extreme Edition) or Intel Core i5.
  • Graphics: NVIDIA Quadro 1000M or 2000M with NVIDIA Optimus technology to switch with Intel HD graphics.
  • Memory: Up to 32GB of DDR3 RAM across four slots.
  • Display: 15.6-inch screen with options up to Full HD resolution and an optional color calibrator.
  • Ports: USB 3.0, USB 2.0/eSATA, DisplayPort, VGA, FireWire, and an ExpressCard/34 slot.
I cannot reasonably list every feature, component, accessory, or cosmetic detail that an item may or may not have. To provide the most accurate representation possible, I intentionally include numerous high-resolution photos so buyers can clearly see exactly what is included, what is missing, and the overall physical condition of the item. Please examine all photos carefully, as they are considered part of the item description. The photos accurately depict the contents, cosmetic condition, and any visible wear, defects, or missing parts. If you have any questions or need clarification about a specific detail before purchasing, please feel free to ask.
If there is an issue with the product then email me first.Don't revert to leaving undesirable response. The best way is to simply communicate with an email. I work with all my costumers to try and make it right.
I work as high school teacher and the only days I can ship are a few days on Monday, and every Tuesdays and Thursdays. I don't ship on the weekend because my box store is not open on those days, I am busy testing and posting computers for sale, and I want to spend some time with my family. Thus, I place a "3 days to ship" to accommodate these issues.Thank you for your understanding.
I only use Global Shipping Service on International Order, no exceptions.

I will ship to Hawaii, Alaska, PO Boxes, and PR, even though I have a block on these areas, but they will be subject to paying exact shipping cost that will be calculated. Please ask prior to purchasing the computer.

policies leave me with no choice but to mark each of my sales with a “no return” policy. This is being done to protect me against returns such as (buyer’s remorse). After using the item for days and weeks, the buyer can submit a return and is not obligated to reimburse the seller for shipping charges and I have to pay for shipping charges back. Even though it is marked a “no return, “a buyer can still submit a return if the item was not as described or the item was damaged during shipping. Also, I do not need an policy to do what is right and accept the item back if it wasn’t as described or damaged during shipping. Keep in mind, that I mainly sell vintage computers and vintage computer accessories. That said even though the box/item may not show damage, the internal mechanism may have been damaged or jarred from a rough truck and/or plane ride. I will work with ALL my customers to resolve the problem. Recently, I have had to take back items where the buyer didn’t check with mom/dad, husband/wife, or God prior to buying and did a return. forced me to take the item back. Personally, I do not think that this is an acceptable way to return items. Many of the sellers on here are just trying to provide for their families and this kind of previous return is not fair to the seller. We are not Walmart or Costco that cannot absorb these financial damages. Again, I will work with all my costumers to ensure that they are happy with the item they purchased. Thank you for your patronage.




Buy Now