Leviton 40297-I Type625 Duplex Jack One 6-Conductor One 8-Conductor Jack Housing For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Leviton 40297-I Type625 Duplex Jack One 6-Conductor One 8-Conductor Jack Housing
Price: US $1.61
Fruit Ridge Tools, LLC
Our store
Contact Us
Add to Favorite Sellers
Leviton 40297-I Type625 Duplex Jack One 6-Conductor One 8-Conductor Jack Housing
This duplex jack offers a reliable connection for telecommunications setups. It accommodates both 6- and 8-conductor jacks, ensuring versatility in various installations. Features include:
Duplex jack with two ports
Supports 6- and 8-conductor connections
Includes screws and cover plate
Compact, beige design
Suitable for professional installations
This is New Old Stock and is returnable for any reason. (SKU # L40297-I-EA; Weight: 0.2500 lbs.)