Linksys N300 Simplicity WiFi Router Model E900-NP w/Adaptor Driver Disc & Box For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Up for offers is an open box Linksys N300 wireless router in great condition. Adaptor, router, driver disc and one cable included, all tucked neatly inside its original box. The router powers on when plugged in, but it has not been further tested for full functionality. Your router will be carefully packed and shipped the day payment is received. If you have any questions or need to see any additional photos, please don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help. I'm a collector myself, so offer with confidence. Once items come into my hands, they are well cared for in a smoke free home. I take special care while packing my items as well, with chunky bubble wrap covering everything and tape on all sides, creating a safe watertight cradle for your items as they make their way to their new homes. Good luck and happy offerding!