UBB Store

Logitech MK470 Keyboard & Mouse 920-009443 Slim Combo
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Logitech MK470 Keyboard & Mouse 920-009443 Slim Combo
Price: US $39.95
The item you are offerding on is a Logitech MK470 Keyboard & Mouse 920-009443 Slim Combo. The keyboard is brand new in its original opened box with no defects and should function as intended. I have provided photos to make it easier to determine the condition and quality of the Logitech MK470 keyboard and mouse. I am selling a variety of goods in my other listings, please check them out if you are interested. Please let me know if you have any questions and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED OR HAVE ISSUES WITH YOUR PURCHASE. I TAKE PRIDE IN HANDLING ALL ISSUES ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND FINDING THE BEST RESOLUTION FOR YOU, THE BUYER.

Buy Now