Logitech Z623 2.1 THX Wired Computer Speakers w/ Subwoofer VIDEO - WORKS For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Logitech Z623 2.1 THX Wired Computer Speakers w/ Subwoofer VIDEO - WORKS
Price: US $80.00
Logitech Z623 2.1 THX Wired Computer Speakers w/ Subwoofer VIDEO - WORKSBlack 3.5 MM - compatible with 3.5 mm audio jackDesigned for computers but could be used with TVincluded video of audio working - please see video and make sure your sound is on. Video shows range of sound and mute functionplease see last picture of minor scuff on speaker - no other flawssubwoofer measures: 12 x 11 x 10 inches ships within 1-2 business dayscomes from a nonsmoking home* my items come cleaned to their best ability and shipped with love. I always ship as if I was getting the package myself * please dont hesitate to ask me any questions, I am happy to help!