UBB Store

Lot #E105 Techvac Computer Keyboard Vacuum - New In Open Box
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lot #E105 Techvac Computer Keyboard Vacuum - New In Open Box
Price: US $9.95
Electronic and Electrical Lots- New computer equipment. Open Box. Please review pictures.
CompanyE&B Giftware

UPC

6 81131 59381 6Item

(1)Battery Operated Keyboard Vacuum


Model

PA0914BK


Notes

New open package. (see pictures)


I gladly combine multiple purchases for shipping savings. Just let me know when you have made your purchases and I will adjust or refund the shipping overpayment.

Questions?

I’m happy to answer your questions


Packing & Shipping

I pack extremely well to assure safe arrival of your purchase.

Strong packing, plenty of bubble wrap and peanuts.

Shipping Cost

I use the shipping calculator which automatically calculates your cost based upon your location + size & weight of your item.

Sometimes ’s rate come is higher than it should. In such case, we will refund the over-payment via PayPal.


Combined Shipping

I will gladly combine shipping for multiple items purchased to reduce your shipping costs.

Please contact us before you make your payment and I will send you a PayPal invoice for the combined rate.


Satisfaction

I have been buying and selling on since 1999 and pride myself on both buyers and seller having a great experience.

I stand behind my items to be 100% as described.

Please contact me with any questions that you may have.


store

Check out my store! (click the red door next to my seller name)


Favorite

Please save me a favorite. I am a very active estate buyer and sell exclusively on .

04-XX-B

I'm happy to answer questions.
We pack extremely well to assure safe arrival of our items.
I will gladly combine shipping for multiple items purchased to reduce your shipping costs. Please contact me before you make payment and I will send you a PayPal invoice for the combined cost.
Check out my store!(Click the red door next to my seller name).
Watch for clearance items in the "Yard Sale" category & make an offer.

I have been buying and selling on since 1999 and pridemyself on both buyers and seller having a great experience. I stand behind my items to be 100% as described. Please contact me with any questions that you may have.

I will be listing a huge selection of outstanding antiques, books, and ephemera.

Please save me as a favorite seller and watch for my upcoming sales and buy it now items.



Buy Now