Up For Sale is a Lot of 11Lb / 28 Computer Graphic Video Cards PCI AGP- Metal Gold Scrap Recovery
Most are regular video cards, there is a couple tuner cards, a board from a CD rom drive and a modem
PCI-e, AGP, PCI and even a VESA local bus card
These were all sitting in the "need work" pile as either capacitors were bulging, components knocked of the back, and fans failing or missing
Its been at least 5 years since I even looked at the pile, so I really don't know what anything's deal is anymore
Being sold as non-working scrap, but you may find a gem in it. Thanks For Looking!!
If you have any issues, feel free to contact me after the sale. Please do not click the blue "Return this item" Button. Click the popup below it and click "Contact Seller".
No returns means, "Contact me if there is an issue". The returns process really doesn't work for used items, and enabling returns just encourages buyers to order things without reading the listing and shipping them back when they changed their mind or found the item wasn't what they assumed it was. I sell on another site that forces returns on us, and 90% of the returns i get back are due to setup issues I could have solved had they just asked me, thought it worked with something it didn't or didn't read the condition. I handle everything myself with my online store, from finding inventory, clean/prep/test/list, answering questions, packing orders, handling/solving issues, and all the paperwork at the end of the year, I really don't have time to pack orders that will just come back because " I thought this would work with my phone" or "I didn't know this was used", when I clearly stated that it was. I am actually moving away from using the other site because I have found I spend about 2 weeks a year packing orders (80 hours) that just end up getting returned, even though the item's condition is exactly as stated. People see my response and probably assume I am a high volume seller. Not really, I average 3-4 orders a day on here. Its just because I have been selling on here since December 2000, and around 1/3 of orders leave response.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
