UBB Store

Lynn Equivalent FPP-6S-W-15 Outdoor Fiber Entry Terminal NID NEW
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lynn Equivalent FPP-6S-W-15 Outdoor Fiber Entry Terminal NID NEW
Price: US $15.00

This Listing is For...QTY1

Do Not wait days or weeks for a low cost high quality cable. Order from a USA supplier with stock.

Lynn Equivalent FPP-6S-W-15 Outdoor Fiber Entry Terminal NID NEW
  • 1 NID Boxes Sold per shipment
  • SOLD BY Savvi Technologies
Also Supplying other Broadband materials...Fiber cables Flat Drop Opti-tap MST's, MST, House Risers, and more
Contact me with questions about larger lot buys and better pricing I have more inventory in my warehouse than what is listed so please ask if you need something custom or not listed.

|Trust=My SellerStatus|

offer WITH CONFIDENCE !I am an honest seller who wishes toALWAYSfind a compromise if you are not happy with your purchase. Please contact me for resolution of any problem before filing a case. If you are outside the USA I will ship to you but YOU MUST contact me for the appropriate shipping charges. I do my best to answer all questions as quickly as possible. NEVERleave negative response without trying to work it with me first !




Buy Now