UBB Store

MEMOREX 5+5 Combo Pack CD-R + CD-RW 650 MB 74 MIN New Old Stock Compact Disk NEW
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MEMOREX 5+5 Combo Pack CD-R + CD-RW 650 MB 74 MIN New Old Stock Compact Disk NEW
Price: US $6.97
New Old StockMemorex Combo Pack Sealed
5 CD-R 12X5 CD-RW 4X650 MB 74 min

Item(s)will be shipped in a box.

Item(s)in the photos are the ones you will receive.

Allcondition statements are my own. I don't claim to be an expert on theitem.

Brighterphotos were taken with flash.

Thank you for looking atmy item. I describe my items as best I can. Please look at my photosof the item. If you would like more photos of an item I am happy totry and do that. If you have any questions please ask.

I will send your itemwithin 2 business days of receiving your payment. Most times itemswill be shipped next day.

Please keep in mind USPSis having many delays in shipping. I check shipping progressregularly on my items shipped.

If purchasing multipleitems of mine I do offer combined shipping. I can either do invoicewith shipping adjusted or refund excess shipping charges paid.

If you purchase an itemplease leave response and I will do the same.

Please check out my manyother different items on . Thank you.




Buy Now