UBB Store

MSI GP76 Leopard Gaming Laptop w/Upgrades, Pre-owned (2.5 years)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MSI GP76 Leopard Gaming Laptop w/Upgrades, Pre-owned (2.5 years)
Price: US $950.00
Laptop remains well maintained and was recently assessed by Xotic PC, where I bought it. They repaired some cosmetic damage and did a maintenance pass. All checks nominal.
Contains:
  • NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3070 Laptop GPU 8GB GDDR6
  • Intel® 11th Gen Tiger Lake Core™ i7-11800H (24MB CACHE, 2.4 - 4.6GHz)
  • 32GB DDR4 3200MHz (2x16GB) SODIMM Memory
  • 1TB certified M.2 GEN 3 NVMe SSD
  • 1TB Samsung 980 PCIe 3.0 NVMe Gaming SSD
Running Microsoft® Windows® 10 Home 64 Bit, this laptop can serve professional, educational and entertainment purposes and stand in for a desktop as needed. Now that I have a desktop, I dont need this laptop anymore and I am ready to part with it as soon as I find a buyer. Happy to answer any questions you have.

Buy Now