UBB Store

MSI MAG Z890 Tomahawk WiFi LGA 1851 ATX Motherboard DDR5 Wi-Fi 7 Complete in Box
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MSI MAG Z890 Tomahawk WiFi LGA 1851 ATX Motherboard DDR5 Wi-Fi 7 Complete in Box
Price: US $195.00

MSI MAG Z890 Tomahawk WiFi (LGA 1851, Intel Core Ultra Series 2) in like-new condition, complete in the original box with all accessories.


I bought this board new from Micro Center in a bundle with a Core Ultra 9 285K. I'm the only owner. It has been a great board with no problems, and I'm only selling because I moved the build to a different motherboard.


Condition:

Like new, no damage anywhere. The socket pins are perfect, no bent pins (see close-up photo). Original box and all accessories included


Memory overclocking:

This board ran my G.Skill DDR5-9000 CUDIMM kit very well. It booted and benchmarked at DDR5-9200 Gear 4 (128.56 GB/s read in AIDA64, screenshot in photos) and passed a TM5 stress test at DDR5-9067 with zero errors. Your results will depend on your CPU and memory kit.


Ships fast, packed in the original box inside a padded shipping box.

Message me with any questions!


USA SHIPPING ONLY

NO RETURNS



Buy Now