UBB Store

Mastering the VIC-20 Computer Book for Commodore VIC-20 Vintage 1983 J. Wiley
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Mastering the VIC-20 Computer Book for Commodore VIC-20 Vintage 1983 J. Wiley
Price: US $20.00
This is a vintage computer manual. Please note that it has some flaws. Some of the pages have become loose from the binding. I saw one or two handwritten asterisks next to some of the texts. There are a few bends on the pages. Please see pictures for details of condition.
I have several more various manuals for the vic-20 computer and other commodore computers. Please check out my store. I also have other vintage computer manuals, computers, computer games and more. Please check out my store.

Buy Now