UBB Store

Microsoft The Concise Guide to MS-DOS Operating System Version 5.0 +Floppy Disks
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Microsoft The Concise Guide to MS-DOS Operating System Version 5.0 +Floppy Disks
Price: US $35.00
1991. This is a copy of:
MicrosoftThe Concise Guide to MS-DOSOperating System Version 5.0(For Sale with new systems only)
This comes with two sets of floppy disks:-- 2x 3.5" floppy disks (files appear, but I don't have the means to test this by installing it on a machine)-- 2x 5.25" floppy disks (appears blank, can't see any files, but I'm not sure if this is an issue with the disks or the drive)
*** I did attempt to copy the files from the 3.5" disks to a hard drive, a feat that appeared to succeed.
CONDITION: Pre-owned. The 5.25" floppy disks may be toast, but I cannot say for sure (could be issues with the only 5.25" drive I have access to). The 3.5" floppy disks appear to show files, but I do not have a machine to which I can test by installing this version of DOS). Please check out all photos as well.The last five photos are of the file names that appear on the disk.
SHIPPING: I will ship within three days of receiving payment via USPS Media Mail.
If you have any questions, please send me a message through .
Thank you for checking out this listing.

Buy Now