Hi! Thanks for taking the time to look at a RDKL, Inc. listing! I have great response because my customers are happy with my customer service and detailed product descriptions.
Monotech NuXT Modern Vintage PC XT Motherboard w Case PSU 5.25" WORKS READ!
WATCH THE VIDEO -- I SHOW IT WORKING!
This is a very cool modern XT board that I acquired in a large lot. The board itself goes for $3-$400 from what I understand, but this one is mounted to a very nice Dimastech case, with Corsair SF450 PSU, and has a 3.5" + 5.25" drive bracket with a 5.25" drive (there is no 3.5" drive). The 5.25" drive is loose and has no connection cable(s) so it is untested and the only part of this I cannot guarantee.
As shown in video, the NuXT works great when connected via VGA and PS2 keyboard. It boots to DOS from installed CF card and shows on the boot screen that it has a V20 processor (upgraded faster XT-class processor). Also has an 8087 math co-processor. Has some games and other programs installed such as PacMan and an early John Carmack game. Has a power switch on the PSU, and then there is a power button on the board. Certainly as a modern device it has many features that I am unaware of.
I am including only the device as shown, plus a power cable. No VGA cable or keyboard, manual, original box, etc.
Everything is in great shape and overall very impressive. I don't use DOS significantly, so this is way beyond what I would ever need, but this is an amazing package for the right person.
Let me know if you have questions!
