UBB Store

Motorola ATRIX 4G Lapdock Laptop Dock Station Tested Powers On Very Good
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Motorola ATRIX 4G Lapdock Laptop Dock Station Tested Powers On Very Good
Price: US $99.99

Motorola Atrix 4G Lapdock in very good used condition.The lapdock powers on and its battery/status indicators respond normally. Because I do not have a compatible Motorola Atrix phone or other appropriate device available, I was unable to fully test the screen, keyboard, trackpad, docking connection, or other device-dependent functions. Based on its condition and successful power-up, I am listing it as Used rather than For Parts/Not Working, while clearly disclosing the limits of my testing. I am also offering Free Shipping & 14-day free return.


Please confirm compatibility with your particular phone, adapters, or setup before purchasing. You will receive the exact lapdock and power adapter pictured.


Condition: Used. Lapdock powers on with the included power adapter, and the battery/status indicators respond normally. Overall cosmetic condition is very good with normal light wear from previous use. I do not have a compatible Motorola Atrix phone/device to fully test the display, keyboard, trackpad, or docking functionality. Listed as Used rather than For Parts/Not Working because the unit powers on and shows normal operating indicators. Please review photos and confirm compatibility with your setup before purchase. 14-day free returns offered. Includes a compatible PA-30900-ZXX 90W universal AC adapter configured with the appropriate 19V tip; adapter is not OEM/original Motorola.



Buy Now