UBB Store

Motorola MC68040RC33 - Perfect for Mac Mystic Upgrade, Rehabbed, Tested
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Motorola MC68040RC33 - Perfect for Mac Mystic Upgrade, Rehabbed, Tested
Price: US $70.00
These are Motorola 68040RC33 processors which include the FPU vs their LC coutnterparts. I have gone through each one and rehabbed bent pins, inserted each one into a real CPU socket, and verified that they boot in an Apple LC575 logic board. I will package each CPU in foam and ship so you can max out your color classic Mystic upgrade! Each CPU comes with a small aluminum heatsink pasted on which I will leave for future overclocking purposes. Please see pictures of each individual CPU and note the pin conditions. Thanks for your consideration!

Buy Now