UBB Store

Motorola MG7540 16x4 Cable Modem Plus AC1600 WiFi Router ~OPEN BOX
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Motorola MG7540 16x4 Cable Modem Plus AC1600 WiFi Router ~OPEN BOX
Price: US $40.95

The Motorola MG7540 16x4 Cable Modem Plus AC1600 WiFi Router is a high-performance home networking device that combines a cable modem and a WiFi router in one unit. With a maximum LAN data rate of 1000 Mbps and a maximum wireless data rate of 1600 Mbps, this modem provides fast and reliable internet connectivity for multiple devices. The black color and sleek design make it a stylish addition to any home setup. With four LAN ports, this modem is ideal for households with multiple connected devices, offering a seamless and efficient internet experience.

I pack all my items with care to make sure they get to you without any issues.


Please see all pictures as they are part of the size/description.


I do my best to show or list any defects so you know exactly what you are buying.


The color of the items may be slightly different due to your monitor.


All items are shipped from my smoke free home.


Thank you for trusting me with your purchase. I leave response once I receive response from you so I know that you have received your item and are satisfied.



Buy Now