UBB Store

N5 1080P HD Webcam USB Computer Camera with Microphone -
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
N5 1080P HD Webcam USB Computer Camera with Microphone -
Price: US $12.99
N5 1080P HD Webcam USB Computer Camera with Microphone
FREE SHIPPING Model N5 Webcam With Microphone Full HD 1080P
USED -REMOVED FROM WORKING UNITY

Has lights signs of use as scratch marks scuffs etc.

>>> Comes as showing on photos <<<
PLEASE REFER TO THE PICTURES
TERMS OF SALE:


* Item will be carefully packaged, processed, and shipped out promptly upon cleared receipt of payment.

* I take pride in making sure your item gets to you safely.

* I recycle shipping supplies.

* I will try my hardest to deliver 5 star service from start to finish.

- Please feel free to contact me with any questions in regard to the item and I will get back to you in a prompt manner I will try my best to resolve the problem.


**UNITS ARE INSPECTED & RECORDED BY SERIAL NUMBERS BEFORE SHIPPING FOR SECURATE PURPOSE**
Thanks.

Buy Now